Sunday, December 13, 2009

Come flix with me!

I recently realized that while I very good at sharing my contact information for facebook, twitter, tumblr, this blog, etc, etc... I have utterly missed out on utilizing the social features of Netflix. I don't know how useful they are, but from other forms of social media, I know I can't figure it out if I don't give them a try, I also know I enjoy discussing movies with my friends and acquaintances, and often put more weight on a good review from someone I know than a renown movie critic.

So if you want to try this out with me, click this link, and become my friend on Netflix!

Edit: If you do add me as a friend, I would appreciate it if you were to send me a quick note or a comment here so I have some idea who my new Netflix friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment