Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stupid people are stupide (and other revelations)

Although I claimed that I wanted to finish my previous post, I have yet to do so. I mostly have been busy with work and Canstruction.

"What is Canstruction?" you might ask. 

Most people would tell you that it is an event where design firms compete to build the coolest structure out of cans as a means to compete and raise a lot of food for local food banks. And the photos would lead you to think that was all there was.

I, on the other hand, would tell you canstruction is really about. I would tell you that it is an annual event that causes people to seek control of the group without really wanting to actually be responsible for anything,  thus causing a power mobius strip.

Either way, you should come out and see the creations (and ours if our team hasn't fractured by that point). Put it on your calendars;
Saturday, April, 18th
At Sycamore Mall.
Show up at 11 am and vote for the sinking ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment